Hello my readers!
Today I have a post on cheap and affordable products from primer to setting spray! I know there are many girls who wants to look good! But are scared to spend money on products because they are expensive. And this is true after all! Just for looking good no one would like to spend 10,000 rupees every month! I can understand your problems! That’s why I came up with this idea. Hoping that I would help you guys! So let’s get started,
- Primer:- Starting with primer! Guys don’t skip this step like ever. This is because it creates a sheer layer between your skin and makeup. It fills in the tiny pores and wrinkles. I guess I will do another blog on importance of each makeup products and tell you why we need to apply these products step wise. Leave it! Here I have two primers.
This primer is from brand insight. I know it packaging looks like smashbox. But it’s not same don’t get confused.
Price:- 240 rupees
Quantity:- 30 ml
You can get it from the link given below,
Another one which I have for you guys is wet and wild. I know most of you guys have heard about this face primer but this is I guess best primer for 500 rupees. It is specially for covering of those large , visible pores and for oily skin.
Price:- 500 rupees
Quantity:- 25 ml
It is available on the shopping app nykaa I am linking it down below so go and click it,
Wet n Wild face primer
- Concelear:- Concealers are usually used to hide acne marks , spots, dark circles which are present under the eyes. I have two best concealers under 500 rupees.
The first one is from the brand miss Claire. It’s highly pigmented. And it is specially for Acne prone skin as well as for oily skin.
Price:- 275 rupees
Quantity:- 6 g
Here , I have the link for you guys
Miss Claire concelear
The second one which I have for you guys is Maybelline New York fit me concealer. This is lightweight and have medium coverage. I don’t know but I think Maybelline never disappoints me with its product. It is another best Maybelline product which you would ever use .
Price:- 404 rupees in discount ( actually 475 )
Quantity:- 6.5 ml
The link is down below ,
- Foundations:- I am going to give you three best foundations which you would definitely love. But I want you guys to know that I am not big fan of foundations because as I have mentioned in my last blog that I love to wear BB cream or CC cream more than Foundation . This is because I feel Foundation is very heavy and I just don’t like it. Anyways I am going to mention some foundation for you guys.
The foundation which I am going to talk about right now is coloressence Aqua makeup base.
Price:- 200 rupees
Quantity:- 35 ml
coloressence ( beige )
Another another one is from Maybelline it’s called Maybelline New York fit me.You must have heard about this product right??
Price :- 425 rupees
Quantity :- 30ml
Maybelline fit me foundations
The last one is from the brand Lakme it says Lakme 9 to 5 weightless Mousse on it. The link is given here only so I will also mention the price and quantity.
Price:- 400 rupees
Quantity:- 25 g
Now I am going to share some of my favourite contour products. I have two contour products given below for you guys .
First one is from the brand sugar it says sugar contour De force Mini bronzer.
Price:- 400 rupees
Quantity:- 4 g
The second one which I have is the PAC contour so it’s little bit costly than the sugar one.
Price:- 450 rupees
Quantity:- 3 g
- Blush:- I think everyone loves blush . No matter what even if we are late to work or school or to college we don’t forget to put at least some blush to our cheeks. So here are some of my favourite blush which which I hope you would love so take a look down below,
Its essence matt touch blush. I love matte blushes so I go with this one. It has this pink type of pigmentation in it which definitely gives my cheeks a glow.
Price:- 260 rupees
Quantity:- 5 g
Essence matt blush
Wet and wild is one of my another favourite blush. I always used this blush whenever I have some occasions to go.
Price:- 300 rupees
Quantity:- 5.8 g
Wet n Wild color icon blush
- Highlighter:- I don’t know but from all makeup product highlighter is the one thing which I love like a lot I can’t even express my l love for highlighters. I think my makeup is always incomplete without a highlighter it just gives you that subtle glow to your cheek bones!
Incolor baking highlighter is the product which I use on daily basis . It’s very good and it’s doesn’t give you that shimmery type of pigmentation to your cheekbones infact gives you proper glow.
Price:- 295 rupees
Incolor baking highlighter
Another highlighter is also from my favourite brand which is Maybelline. It says Maybelline New York face studio master Chrome on it and it is like really very good highlighter which I have ever found under 500 rupees.
Price:- 468 rupees
Quantity:- 6.7 g
Maybelline New York face studio master Chrome highlighter
- Setting spray:- After putting so many things on your face you definitely don’t want your all these hard work to get destroyed from water. What if you are outside and it suddenly starts to rain all your makeup would just simply wash away from mascara to the foundation! So now onwards don’t forget to put setting spray before leaving your house.
Blue heaven makeup fixer is one of my choice. It is not even so expensive as compared to other setting sprays are.
Price:- 300 rupees
Quantity:- 115 ml
Blue heaven makeup fixer
The last product which I have is from the brand wet and wild . It’s name is wet n wild focus Matte setting spray. Its cost is exactly around 500.
Price:- 500 rupees
Quantity:- 45 ml
Wet n wild matt setting spray
That’s it for today guys thank you for taking out time and reading this blog of mine. Don’t forget to comment and tell me which are your favourite makeup products . Please mention which are other makeup products which are cheap and I forgot to mention.
Love you all.
Spread love and peace.